USCIS will consider a response received within 60 calendar days after the response due date set forth in the following requests or notices before taking any action if such request or notice was issued by USCIS between March 1 and July 1, 2020, inclusive:
- Request for Evidence;
- Continuations to Request Evidence (N-14);
- Notice of Intent to Deny;
- Notice of Intent to Revoke;
- Notice of Intent to Rescind;
- Notice of Intent to Terminate;
- Request for a Hearing on a Decision in Naturalization Proceedings (Under Section 336 of the INA).