Arrange a case evaluation
The Immigration Attorneys at The Fogle Law Firm, LLC are happy to discuss immigration matters and options with any prospective client in person or via telephone or videoconference. In order to guarantee a prompt service, please read our policy regarding case evaluations:
- The fee for a case evaluation is US$250 with any of our associate attorneys.
- Case evaluation fee with Principal Attorney Glenn Fogle is $400.
- Returning clients are given consideration for reduced or waived case evaluation fees within 6 months of initial evaluation.
- The case evaluation fee must be paid prior to the meeting with the attorney. It is suggested you call the office closest to you to set an appointment. Please make sure to have your immigration documents with you.
- PLEASE NOTE THE CASE EVALUATION FEE IS FREE IF YOU HIRE US. If you decide to hire The Fogle Law Firm, LLC to represent you, the case evaluation fee will be credited towards the legal fee set for the services we are to provide.
- Payment should be by Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover credit or debit card. You can also pay online through our “Make a Payment” button.
Please contact us directly at the office you wish to make an appointment with if there are any questions or concerns regarding the above information.
Click this link to see all our Offices.